Vectr Alpine Compression Socks
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Alpine Compression Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering, whilst the merino wool blend promotes thermoregulation to ensure your most comfortable day on the slopes ever.
Boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, reducing risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
2.5mm merino cushioning in toes and heels assist with breathability and temperature regulation whilst lightly padded front shin section provides protection and comfort under boots.
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
1. Full length sock
2. Graduated compression for improved circulation
3. X-LOCK technology feature
4. Anatomical design
5. 2.5mm light cushioning
6. Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
7. Lightly padded front shin section for protection under boots
8. Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
9. Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
21% MERINO, 24% ACRYLIC, 44% NYLON, 11% LYCRA