Light Speed Compression Tights
The Light Speed Compression Tights with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology, are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue for your best run yet.
MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; to dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint, and calf; to alleivate muscle strain during the toe phase of running.
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
FIRM GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf provide 360-degree visibility in low-light conditions.
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Quadriceps MCS
4. Calf MCS
5. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
6. Graduated compression for improved blood flow, aiding faster warm-up and recovery
7. Large pocket for phone
8. Zip pocket for cards and keys
9. Mesh pocket for gels and other items
10. Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf
11. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX Flex 70D
2. Back panel - PWX Weight 105D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)